More than pleased to announce the official kick-off meeting on the ‘PROMA – Promoting the integration of Roma women’ project !! Despite the #COVID-19 pandemic, the partners had on Monday, 18/01, the opportunity to share online their thoughts and ideas, describe the main points of the workplan, and getting to know each other better
PROMA focuses on adult education with the aim to foster the integration of Roma women in their local communities through education. The project is going to be implemented in 4 countries with dense Roma populations (Romania, Spain, Greece, North Macedonia) and involves 2 groups of participants:
i) Roma women,
ii) formal & non formal educators of Roma women.
During its 24-month lifetime, PROMA will creatively involve and positively influence:
- At least 40 formal & non formal educators of Roma women
- At least 100 Roma women from the partner countries
- At least 10.000 national and EU stakeholders
Excited to work with:
- Romania: Asociatia Centrul Pentru Legislatie Nonprofit (Coordinator)
- North Macedonia: CITIZENS ASSOCIATION FOR SUPPORT OF MARGINALIZED GROUPS ROMA RESOURCE CENTER SKOPJE
- Germany: BK Consult GbR
- Spain: MAGENTA CONSULTORIA PROJECTS SL
The project is funded by ”ERASMUS+ KA2 – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices. Strategic Partnerships for adult education”.