Symplexis is a dynamic non-for-profit organisation, aiming at elevating social cohesion, serving the modern needs of populations at risk of social exclusion and promoting human rights. For this purpose, the organization designs and implements user-centered activities, having a set of values as cornerstone, like impact sustainability, respect to uniqueness and tailor-made approach, user-driven design and implementation, results-based orientation and superior community ideals.
Symplexis pays particular emphasis to donour funded Programmes promoting human rights and integration of vulnerable populations, implementing currently several donour funded transnational projects, in cooperation with NGOs, universities, companies, VET centers and institutions from countries throughout the European Union. As part of the continuous growth and expansion in the organisation’s projects of transnational cooperation, we are looking to hire an enthusiastic Volunteer Administrative Assistant to join our team.
The main duties of the Volunteer Administrative Assistant position are the following:
- assist and support management in day-to-day office and team needs
- assist and support the production of documents, briefing papers, reports, presentations and handling correspondence
- act as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls related to projects and contacts
- arrange team travel and accommodation for conferences, project meetings
- plan and organize events, conferences, workshops and meetings
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- data entry as needed
- perform other office duties as needed
- Work in a learning organisation
- Huge room for creativity and innovation
- Pleasant and fun working environment
Applications via firstname.lastname@example.org