We are excited sharing with you the methodological handbook of the Erasmus+ “Virtual Spitfire” Project that focuses on industrial heritage, education and the use of Virtual Reality for raising key competences skills of adults!
Read it online or downloaded it for free here (ENG & Summaries in EL, FR, SV) and explore the following:
- Educational essays/case studies and examples of innovative methodologies for incorporating cultural heritage using VR in adult education, informal and non-formal learning
- Pan-European good practices (What works? Why it works? How it works?)
- New participatory and intercultural approaches to heritage
- Educational initiatives targeting adults with fewer opportunities
- Use of VR in adult education as a blended media approach to raising key competences for adults.