The “UNROOT: Unrooting Violence: tackling social norms for the prevention of gender-based violence” project has just started!
An online meeting took place on the 13th of January 2022 , where the consortium discussed the preparatory phase of the project and the managerial tasks as well.
The main objectives of the project are to:
- Raise awareness on various aspects of gender-based violence and their negative consequences in society
- Enhance the knowledge and skills of adult support workers and trainers;
- Help participants to reduce harmful traditional practices, behaviours, and customs contributing to GBV.
- Create an open dialogue with community members about GBV issues and gender stereotypes
- Empower people to find their own voice beyond social norms