TUTOR’s main aim is to develop a European and International outlook in teacher education on inclusivity.
More specifically, the project aims to:
- Improve teacher education policies and practices in Europe.
- Define a forward-looking upskilling strategy for secondary school teachers.
- Enhance the European dimension of teacher education through innovative and practical collaboration.
- Foster holistic inclusivity in the learning environment, covering all its aspects such as tolerance, non-discrimination, flexibility, etc.
- Assess current and future skill mismatches in the targeted profession.
These objectives will be achieved through the following:
- Definition of a forward-looking Upskilling Strategy for teachers, based on research on teachers’ needs.
- Design of Joint Curriculum on the upskilling of secondary education teachers for more inclusive classrooms.
- Pilot delivery of Trainings in face to face, online & blended learning, and in ToT activities.
- Exploitation and dissemination activities.
TUTOR at a glance:
- 800 teachers/ future teachers to be trained via a new e-learning platform (200/ country)
- 40 teachers from secondary schools will be involved in Train the Trainer Workshops.
- 80 adult learners/ future teachers will participate in face to face training through mobility in four (4) countries.
- 400 teachers will participate in future mobilizations via the establishment of the “TUTOR Teacher Academy’ s Internationalization Office”.
- 1600 stakeholders will be targeted (400/country).