W-h-a-t A w-e-e-k! Three kick off meetings in a row Just after the official start of the #PROMA & #ISEX projects, we are glad to announce the official kick-off meeting on the ‘Roma Plus – Boosting Literacy and Numeracy Skills for Roma people’ project! All partners had today (22/01) the opportunity to meet each other online, exchange ideas, and describe the next steps of this very dynamic Consortium.
‘Roma Plus’ main goal is to train and reduce the drop-out rates of Adult (low-literate) Roma, while enhancing the skills and competences of adult Trainers/Teachers in the use of modern adult training techniques, tailored to the Roma cultural background.
During its 24-month lifetime, Roma Plus will creatively involve and positively influence:
- At least 100 Roma learners benefiting from their participation in the Massive Open Online Courses (MooC) platform
- At least 60 Adult Roma who will increase their literacy skills
- At least 10 Adult Trainers/Teachers
- At least 3 Roma Representatives and associations acting as “ambassadors” to spread the word and sensitise others
- At least 6 Grass-root NGOs and relevant stakeholders equipped with new skills, knowledge and resources able to better help Roma people.
Excited to work with:
- CITIZENS ASSOCIATION FOR SUPPORT OF MARGINALIZED GROUPS ROMA RESOURCE CENTER SKOPJE (North Macedonia)
- BK Consult GbR (Germany)
- AMALIPE (Bulgaria)
The project is funded by ”ERASMUS+ KA2 – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices. Strategic Partnerships for adult education”.