Symplexis in cooperation with CODE TO CHANGE is organising a training course for the RIDE project – Reach Inclusion Through Digital Empowerment for Migrant Women.
The target group of the course is refugee women aiming to be trained as virtual assistants and
supported in their inclusion to their host country, Greece, through a hybrid capacity building program.
The language of instruction is English.
40 hrs social inclusion and workplace integration + 50 hrs IT training (Virtual assistant course).
The course will be delivered virtually through WEBEX and SKYPE.
If the pandemic restrictions will allow, social inclusion sessions are also planned to be held in-person
during February – May 2022.
90 hours: from 27th January – 27th May 2022
- Social Inclusion: Anthi Koutsoupi – social worker, migration inclusion councellor
- Workplace Integration: Nora Giannakaki – PhD Candidate in Interculturalism and Diversity,
- IT course (Virtual Assistant): Code to Change
After the course participants are invited to:
- participate in the RIDE Job Fair
- fill out the Course Evaluation Questionnaire
- Share their personal testimonials and feedback about the course
Certificate of Completion
Participants fulfilling all the above requirements and tasks, will get their certification both from CODE to
CHANGE (Virtual Assistant course) and SYMPLEXIS (Social and Workplace Inclusion course).