PITCH project has now a strong visual identity and social media.
PITCH is an innovative project that aims at establishing a common European ground to support the design and implementation of local integration strategies addressed to migrant women, based on a personalized, participatory, and multi-stakeholder approach.
PITCH project aims at leading to:
- Enhanced socio-economic integration of migrant women and increased interaction between them and the host society
- A newly developed model for integration strategies adaptable to the specificities of different local contexts
- Sustainable collaborations and increased readiness of organizations, institutions and relevant stakeholders to tackle integration issues in the future.
The consortium consists of 13 partners from 8 European countries:
- CESIE (Italy)
- COMUNE DI PALERMO (Italy)
- SYMPLEXIS (Greece)
- Dimos Neapolis Sykeon (Greece)
- ZNANSTVENO-RAZISKOVALNO SREDISCE KOPER (Slovenia)
- MESTNA OBCINA KOPER (Slovenia)
- IINCOMA (Spain)
- AYUNTAMIENTO DE SEVILLA (Spain)
- CSI CENTER FOR SOCIAL INNOVATION LTD (Cyprus)
- Demos Ipsona (Cyprus)
- DIVERSITY DEVELOPMENT GROUP (Lithuania)
- SWIDEAS (Sweden)
- Union of the Baltic Cities (Poland)
Project social media
To learn more, follow and like Pitch on social media: