Symplexis is a partner in the new Erasmus Plus project OREN: Multi-stakeholder platform for rural entrepreneurs earning to effectively engage and coach Volunteers among youngsters.
The main objective of this 2-year project is to involve agricultural entrepreneurs in an interactive learning programme, specifically designed and addressed to the rural development issues in the post-COVID era. To this aim, the project stipulates the development of an interactive, multi-stakeholder platform that will contain sustainable rural business models, simulation models and mathematical tools, accompanied by managerial courses targeted to agricultural entrepreneurs.
OREN’s scope is related to offering training opportunities for the participants in advanced managerial and business skills aiming at improving their expertise and skills in understanding and modelling potential good practices.
- System Dynamics Italian Chapter – Italy
- Euro Education Bulgaria – Bulgaria
- Association des Cités et Régions pour la gestion durable des Ressources – Belgium
- Cámara Oficial de Comercio, Industria y Servicios de Badajoz – Spain
- Intelligent Decision Support Systems – Greece
- Symplexis – Greece
- Federconsumatori Lazio – Italy
- Italienische Handelskammer Fur Deutschland – Germany