Symplexis is a dynamic non-for-profit organisation, aiming at elevating social cohesion, serving the modern needs of populations at risk of social exclusion and promoting human rights. For this purpose, the organization designs and implements user-centered activities, having a set of values as cornerstone, like impact sustainability, respect to uniqueness and tailor-made approach, user-driven design and implementation, results-based orientation and superior community ideals.
Symplexis pays particular emphasis to donour funded Programmes promoting human rights and integration of vulnerable populations, implementing currently several donour funded transnational projects, in cooperation with NGOs, universities, companies, VET centers and institutions from countries throughout the European Union. As part of the continuous growth and expansion in the organisation’s projects of transnational cooperation, we are looking to hire a hard-working and enthusiastic Gender-Based Violence Expert to join our team.
The main duties of the Gender-Violence Expert (GBV) position involve leading the implementation of specific ongoing projects, with contribution under 3 pillars:
- Project Management both in terms of the activities foreseen for the organization as well as at consortium level, vis-à-vis all other partners involved;
- Manage all aspects of specific contracted research projects, ensuring the high quality of the content;
- Coordination and implementation of specific project activities.
- BSc Degree in Gender, Law, Public Health, Social Sciences or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ work and/or academic experience related to GBV and gender equality
- Hands-on experience in report writing
- Knowledge of EC procedures, particularly about the Erasmus+, Rights Equality and Citizenship and H2020 programmes
- Excellent time management skills, able to meet tight timetables and deadlines and deliver in high quality
- Excellent English (both verbal and written)
- Experience with socially vulnerable groups (e.g. refugees, migrants, LBTQI+ persons) and GBV
Applications via firstname.lastname@example.org