The Project CUBE desires to support artists to acquire competences and knowledge, including digital competences and entrepreneurial spirit, in order to reinforce creativity, innovation and sustainability in the cultural and creative sector.
The objectives are:
- Promoting the upskilling pathways of adult artists and low-skilled culture workers, through the adoption of a virtual training programme.
- Enhancing inclusion of all adult artists in society and eliminating risk of poverty and job loss.
- Encouraging new entrepreneurial ideas related to the cultural and artistic sector, revealing new methods of funding.
- Creating cultural incubators leading to higher employability of adult artists.
- Open educational resources are going to be developed
- training of at least 20 adult artists in each participating country
- At least 10 trainers will be included to shape the training programme from all CUBE’s partner countries
- At least 80 adult artists and low-skilled workers will be benefited from CUBE’s results
- More than 200 uses of O.E.R are going to be achieved
- 1 paneuropean best practices’ report which will identifies relevant good examples of cultural incubators in COVID-19 pandemic
- Production of 6 national Field research reports, with which the consortium will identify relevant good practices
- Development of a training programme which will consists of at least 4 modules in entrepreneurship
- Design of 1 OER platform which will serve as the basic tool for disseminating information and results
- Uploading of at least 50 bibliographical resources and case studies in the library repository
- Involvement of at least 50 SMEs and stakeholders related to artists’ employability(in total)
- At least 50 artistic associations in a Paneuropean scale will be benefited
- 1 dedicated project website with information about the partnership and the project results to be created.